Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DSP Crazy!

After I ordered this paper and then received it from the wonderful UPS man I could not stop myself from using it. This paper is part of the Greenhouse Gala DSP pack.

I was so excited to be able to use Baja Breeze as the base and then all I did was cut some strips, a then do some tearing. The piece that I tore off then became the bottom layer. I love it when there is nothing left to throw away because it was used on the card. I then used my Scallop Oval punch to punch out the words from Perfect Punches stamp set.

I think these made elegant yet simple birthday cards!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Never underestimate what DSP can do. I seem to forget at times until I get it out and then I realize that a card does not need much when you use beautiful paper!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 Peter 1:13
"Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. "

No comments: