Friday, January 7, 2011

Occasions Mini: Sympathy Set

Here is another new item that is from the mini.

I saw this set in the mini and decided I needed a good Sympathy set in my collection. Wow! Once I started using it I could not believe the details.

This set is called Thanks for Caring and it is a set of six. I almost used all six on this one card because I just couldn't get enough of it.

Check out the butterfly...isn't it gorgeous!? I also really love the little stamp that says with love and caring. You could stamp that on any or all of your cards. How nice!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

John 14:1-3 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I really like the embossing on it - it makes it really stand out.

Anonymous said...

I love this card, and used one already from when we made them in Card Club. The mom of a student I'm really close to passed away, and I am so thankful I had this special card to give to her right away. I hope that the fact that it was homemade made her feel a little more comforted and loved. So glad you had us make these, Britni.

Brooke