Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Embossing Folder

Let's just continue on the Big Shot path. This is one of our beautiful embossing folders called Manhattan Flower. This flower is gorgeous either going into the page or coming off the page. It is your preference in which way you put it on the paper.

For this card I used colors that are not normally associated with Sympathy cards, but when someone is mourning it would be nice to see cheery colors. I used Whisper White and Rose Red for this card. The Sympathy set called Thanks for Caring from the mini is just gorgeous!
I know I have told you how much I love this set, but I just can't stop using it. I like that the set can be used for more than just Sympathy cards or it can make beautiful Sympathy cards.

This is the card that we did at my Make and Take this month. I gave the ladies an option of which card they want to make. I cut the paper the same way and then they could decide how they wanted to stamp it. Options and variety are always good. I also love to see what people come up with and how they change the card just using the supplies I give them! Creativity is the best. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 Peter 1:15-16 "But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."

No comments: