Friday, January 28, 2011

Gray Valentine's Day

Here is another card we did at Make and Take I again gave them an option of which stamp set they wanted to use. I used the Greeting Card Kids set and Be My Valentine.

I thought that the little girl one could easily be used for a birthday card or even a thank you instead of just Valentine's Day.

The DSP used on this card is called Love Impressions and is in the current mini.

I took the sideways picture so you could see how I folded this card and how it opens. It is very simple, but I turned it a different way instead of having it go up and down this time. It is fun to take old folds and use them in different ways.

I loved using Basic Gray for this card because it really let the red pop, but also brought out the gray in the DSP.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 John 4:20-21 "Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister."

No comments: