Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Another year has gone by, can you honestly believe it? There are times that I think I won't have enough to write for there days on my blog and then I realize that I just went another year!

What were some of your favorite projects from 2010? Do you have any big plans for 2011?

I am searching for some new and exciting inspirations. I am always inspired by the blogs that I check out and I recently saw some very cool notebook/calendars put inside our Clear Mount stamp cases. I may have to try this. I just saw today some of our Chunky frames from the Decor Elements catalog decorated with buttons and DSP. Those turned out nicely. I am always looking for fun gifts and why not make some ahead instead of making them at the last minute!

Thank you so much for stopping by this past year! I hope you have enjoyed my blog in the past and I hope you continue to. Don't ever be afraid to leave a message. You can let me know what you like or what you would like to see more of!

I hope to see you at an event in 2011 so that we can be inspired by one another! :)

Happy 2011

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been thinking about recipe cards as gifts this year. It might be fun to stamp some of those and some type of holder.

Halcyarn said...

Not being a creative person myself, maybe I can give you some inspirational tidbits so you can create some sensational new paper projects: I'd like to see how you could incorporate YARN and BUTTONS into card making. That would be so fun to do!