Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Planning Ahead

Those of you that know me well know that I love to plan ahead!!! I thought I would share some of my planning with you. I have had some great requests for upcoming Make and Takes. I want to take advantage of your wonderful ideas and get them on the calendar.

During February I will be having two Make and Takes.
Feb. 17th will be my regular Make and Take at my house with the normal prices. This Make and Take will have a food theme. We will make six cards (3 designs) and 4 recipe cards! How fun! (6:30-8:30)
Feb. 26th will be a special Make and Take at Warren County Public Library. We will be using the Knitter's stamp set called Hand Knit to make 5 small tags, 5 large tags, and 4 cards! (10:00-12:00)
(You can sign up for the February classes at any time!)

March 31st will bring about a great gift idea. The File Folder gift. We will be folding, cutting, and glueing to make a great gift. This gift of a file folder (decorated of course) will hold some cards, envelopes, a list, and bookmarks.

April is up in the air at this point. With conflicts and Easter going on I may have to skip this one....we will see closer to the time.

May 19th is time to start thinking about Graduation and Wedding gifts. What better gift than a set of coasters! We have made them before, but they are so much fun to make. I love giving them as wedding gifts.

Through these Make and Takes I am trying to help you get a jump start on gift giving ideas and just do something different than cards!

Do you have any ideas or requests for future classes? Let me know and we will see what we can work out!

Mark your calendars for these dates if you are interested in any of these classes. :)

No comments: