Friday, January 14, 2011

Tope Note Treeline

More DSP!? Yes, of course because I can not get enough of it! For this card I used Woodland Walk. You have to check this one out because some of the pieces actually look like wood!

This card was inspired by the Top Note. I folded a piece of paper in half so that I could run it through the Big Shot but keep the Top Note in tact as two pieces. I then used Lovely as a Tree (a classic stamp set!) and embossed the trees on the front of the card using gold embossing powder!

You can then see that I did some layering with Chocolate Chip and the Woodland Walk DSP. I kept the inside of the card empty so that it could be used for any occasion.

Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Isaiah 1:16-17 "Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love everything about this card--the way it uses the Top Note, the colors, the use of the DSP...this has to be one of my all time favorites of the ones you have designed, Britni! So pretty!

Brooke