Friday, January 21, 2011

Build-A-Bear Boy

I have been so focused on girl colors that it was fun and refreshing to make some boy cards. My cousin is having a baby boy in March so her shower is coming up. I decided to make some cute cards to give her that she can use as thank yous. What mom doesn't need a million thank you cards?!

For this card I used Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango. I also used the adorable Build-A-Bear stamp set. It was fun to color the clothes to match the paper. I also ran the background piece through the Big Shot to emboss the dots on it. I loved the bright colored brads that I also added to the top of the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this card. Don't forget how wonderful homemade cards make as gifts. I know I made a lot of holiday gifts this year! It is so much fun to make them and then to see how much people love them. :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Galatians 3:26-28 "So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

No comments: