Monday, January 24, 2011

Embosslit Flower

Have I told you how much I love my Big Shot? I was a hard sell, too! When it first came out I didn't think that I needed one, but it was all I could talk about. Justin finally said, "Just order one!" He is so supportive. :)

Ever since I got my hands on my Big Shot I can't stop using it. For this card I used the embosslit flower. This card is so simple, but with the flower and the brad in the middle of the flower it just makes it.

I used Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Green House Gala DSP, scallop edge punch, and Teeny Tiny Wish Stamp Set.

The other great thing about these little dies is that they are very affordable. You can use just one or put several on a card or scrapbook page. They are also wonderful for 3-D objects.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Psalm 118:5-6 "When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD;
he brought me into a spacious place.
The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?"

1 comment:

Halcyarn said...

The make & take party was so much fun last week. I love the embossed effects you can do on the Big Shot. That handy item may be in my future, haha! Looking forward to more new and creative ideas!!