Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Shower Thank Yous

Making thank yous to give as a baby shower gift is just so much fun! Now wait, though, I used DSP on this card....can you honestly believe it?! I seem to be using it a lot lately. This DSP, Play Date, was just too perfect for this. The colors of this babies nursery are brown and green, so I thought this would work nicely. I also used my Fox and Friends stamp set. It comes in handy for a cute little animal.

As you can see I just used an Old Olive base, added the DSP on top, and then layered the image. I used Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, and then Whisper White. I used a variety of the animals and stamped Thanks on each one. I can't tell you how fast these cards went. Once I got the design in my head, I just started cutting card stock. After I finished six cards and envelopes (don't forget the coordinating envelopes!) I decided to make six more to have on hand. I know I will be making more baby shower thank yous for a couple other friends this year. I hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them for them.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Colossians 3:12 "Since God chose you to be the holy people whom He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience."

No comments: