Friday, April 8, 2011

Thank You Flower

Here we are again with this lovely In-Color DSP. As you can see I did about the same with it on the bottom of this card. I just changed the image because I need a lot of thank you cards for that week.

I just have to say that it is so much fun to sit down, make a bunch of cards, and then mail them all out right away. I love it! We have to keep the post office open some how. :)

I used one of my top two favorite stamp sets. This has been int he catalog for awhile and I just really still can't get enough of it. It is called Inspired by Nature. I colored my stamp with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight (background color) and then stamped the image. I also stamped the Thank You (Thank You Kindly stamp set - I have used this so much since I got it recently) with Chocolate chip.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Praise the Lord; praise God our Savior! For each day He carries us in His arms. Our God is a God who saves! The sovereign Lord rescues us from death." Psalm 68:19-20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the spring colors you picked for this one! So cute and a great way to use those in-color paper pads! Thanks for sharing!
:) Brooke