Friday, April 22, 2011

Variety

I like to provide variety at some of my events and that is exactly what I did here. I made it easy on myself and cut all the paper the same, but just changed the image.

The choice here was a Mother's Day card or a just for you. I used the cute Mother's Day stamp out of the mini and the Elizabeth stamp form the regular catalog on the under $10 page. I also used my Teeny Tiny Wishes again so that the card could be used for any occasion.

Okay, I have to get to my favorite part of this card, the embossing folder....have I told you how much I love them!? I do have all of them now, until the new mini comes out with one, but I will get that right away!

This one is called Vintage Wallpaper. When this came out of the Big Shot, I said "WOW!" The impression is just gorgeous. You can see that here, but wait until you feel it!

I needed something to bring it all together, so I added some Basic Gray taffeta ribbon. I like how it kept it simple, but elegant. Oh, the colors I used were Rose Red and Elegant Eggplant for the rest of the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have some variety in your life! :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever." Psalm 16:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like this card and the embossing is so pretty! Jen Kilcoin