Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Wishes

I decided not to purchase the Easter stamp set this year. I really loved it, but I decided to get some supplies rather than a stamp set. Oh the decisions we have to make! I pulled out my Awash with Flowers stamp set that I have not used for awhile. I also wanted to do a refresher course with the Stamp-A-ma-jig for my Card Club ladies (if you have not used one of these before let me know and I will show you at my next event).

I used So Saffron and Regal Rose, some very springy colors along with Old Olive to make this card. I also added some pearls for elegance. As you can see I folded this card a little different and added some paper on the bottom.

I always forget to take a picture of the inside of my cards, but as most of you know I try not to forget about the inside. I like to stamp a coordinating image in there along with my envelopes.

Since this was not an Easter set I used my Teeny Tiny Wishes set to stamp Happy Easter. This is another set that I use all the time.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 Timothy 2:5-6 "For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time."

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I got this one in the mail yesterday! I liked it! :) I'm going to have to play around with folding more on some cards - I like the way you added the yelow.