Friday, April 1, 2011

Yarny Lamb

Here was the other card that we made that day (the one with the knitting needles). There was a request to add yarn to the card so I came up with a couple of cards and I like the one with the knitting needles because then we would actually get to knit at our stamping day, too!

The knitting needles are toothpicks! How simple and cute.

There is always something fun that you can throw on a card to make it different and unique. What ideas do you have for different supplies to use?

Thank you for stopping by this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 John 4:10 "This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."

1 comment:

Halcyarn said...

I loved making this card! The tiny swatch only took a couple of minutes on #1 needles and then transferred to the toothpicks. I sent both of the ones I made to some knitting friends and they LOVED these cards. Great idea!!