Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Top Note Lamb

I got to do a make and take class with some of my knitting friends. It was so much fun to incorporate our knitting into our stamping! This card could easily be modified for a different stamp set, though so don't just run away if you are not a knittier.

I am crazy for this In-Color DSP pack because that is what we used here, too. We cut out the Top Notes and then we used the frame from the Top Note on the inside (sorry forgot to take a pic of that). I love these buttons! I used the Regal set of buttons for this project. It is easy to layer them using the twine. I punch two holes in the paper, string the twine through, then string the buttons, and tie a knot. This makes the buttons very secure.

As you can see I rounded some of the corners and also added some fake stitching to add another element to the card. We had a lot of fun making these cards!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments: