Friday, March 18, 2011

Dani's Card

Who isn't "Crazy For Cupcakes?" Well, I know I am and that is why I love this stamp set.

I used the coordinating colors to make this card that I also used for Dani's file folder. I used more of the DSP. I had to add some sparkle to this card like I did on the front of Dani's folder. (I forgot to mention the jewels that I used on the folder. They are already in a line like that and so they were easy to apply.) Here I just used one jewel in the corner to add some sparkle.

I always think it is fun to coordinate the card with the gift and that is easy to do when you make it all at the same time.

I hope you have enjoyed my ideas this week. I appreciate the comments that are coming in lately. It is always nice to hear your ideas and comments about what I am doing. It also tells me someone is out there. :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

1 John 3:11 "For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another."

No comments: