Monday, March 28, 2011

Kissing Flowers

Kissing Flowers!? Well, it is true. This technique is called the kissing technique because the stamps have to kiss.

What you do first is choose a dark color and a lighter color. You stamp the main image with the lighter color (the flower) and then you stamp the dot image with the darker (Dot, Dot, Dot). You place the two stamp together and then you stamp onto your paper. This is how you get the dots on the flower. I love this technique. It is easy and fun. I also love the results! If this does not make sense then ask me to demonstrate the next time you see me!

The colors I used for this card were Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, and Peach Parfait DSP. I also used a glimmer brad for the center of the flower! I always love a little sparkle without the mess of glitter!

I hope you like this card as much as I do. Have fun kissing with your stamps!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Job 23:10-11 "But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
My feet have closely followed his steps;
I have kept to his way without turning aside."

No comments: