Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Courage

I love this card! I designed this card for a Workshop I had in February. The hostess requested a patriotic card for the guests to make.

I used Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy, and Crumb Cake. The stamp set is called Courage. It is just gorgeous. I love that you can stamp it in a solid color, color on the stamp with different colors, or color it after you have stamped it. It looks great any way you want to use it.

I wanted to make sure and incorporate a lot of our different products with this card so the guests could get a real taste for Stampin' UP.

I used the Scallop Square Big Shot Die and then embossed it with Polka Dots. I stamped the image, tore the edges and rubbed ink on the edges. I used a punch for the star, my hole punch, and a brad. We also used dimensionals to make the image and the star pop off the page.

I hope you enjoyed this card! It also helps us to remember to take time to think about those who are serving and give them the prayers and respect they deserve!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

John 13: 34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I really like the card and the stamp!