Monday, March 7, 2011

Silky Flower

Do you remember the tissue paper from awhile ago? This is the same technique, but you almost can't see it on this card.

I used the beautiful Sympathy set from the mini to make this card and as you can see it is not a sympathy card. I inked the image with markers, added adhesive to the entire image, crumbled my tissue paper, and applied it to the image.

I love this Thank You Kindly set of four stamps. It is a set that you can get for FREE when you spend $50 this month. That is how I got it and I have used it a ton since I got it.

To add a little I added the coordinating Sahara Sand at the bottom and punched the Eyelet scallops to bring the color through.

I love how this card turned out and I used it at a workshop I had last month. They seemed to enjoy the tissue paper trick and the pretty jewel that I added to the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Leviticus 11:44 "For I am the Lord your God. You must consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy."

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I like the gray/pink combo - very modern! :)