Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dani's Gift - Reading Folder

This folder was so much fun to make. The only item that was not Stampin' Up was the file folder. My cousin Dani's favorite color is pink, so I had to use a folder that pink in it. Dani is a big reader and she loves to keep track of what she wants to read. I thought this would be perfect for her to do just that.

I used some regular cardstock and some of the In-color hostess level one DSP pack. Dani loves this folder and will be transferring her book list to this folder soon.

What gifts can you make to give to family and friends? I find so much joy in making and giving homemade gifts to people!


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Come back Friday to see the card that I also made for Dani.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)


Romans 8: 35,37 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ...No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."

No comments: