Friday, March 4, 2011

Recipe Cards and Holder





Recipe cards seem to be going out of style. That is such a bummer since we have this adorable recipe card stamp set. It was a lot of fun making these and I thought that it would be fun to send a recipe to a friend in some of my homemade cards. Maybe send a recipe for those friends that you just send a card to for their birthday. They can enjoy your delicious food idea to celebrate!

I also decided that if I am going to really use this set then I need a way to store my card so they won't get dirty as we use them. I used a photo album, decorated the outside and put my cards inside. This way each recipe gets two cards. That should be plenty of space. I am excited to get some of our favorite recipes in this book.

Have a wonderful weekend. I hope you get a chance to stamp!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Matthew 22:27-29 "Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

1 comment:

Ann M said...

Britni,
When both of my children were married, I sent out blank recipe cards to family and friends. These recipes were returned to me and assembled into a newlywed recipe box. I would have loved to have these cute cards for those sets!