Monday, March 14, 2011

Redo?

I had left over supplies from a workshop I did. Well, this was the make and take card and the stamp set we used was also the gift to the hostess. When I got home I had three cards left that were not put together or stamped.

I decided to change it a little by adding some Chocolate Chip and using my Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I added the red berries on a couple of the trees to bring it all together.

I like how these cards turned out and I was even happier I didn't have to waste the leftover supplies!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

2 Timothy 1:7 "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline."

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Using leftover is always a good idea! I always try to save my paper scraps for things like this.