Monday, March 21, 2011

Oen's BDay Card

Build-A-Bear is so much fun! I will say that I have never stepped foot in a store, but I don't think I need to when I can use my Big Shot and stamps to make my own!

For this card I had a lot of fun using the boy bear for Oen's birthday card. I added the hat and balloon to the bear to make him look like he was at a party.

To color in the bear I used my Aqua Painters. I love those because it gives a very watercolor look. It takes you back to your younger days when we got to paint with watercolors. Ask me about these at my next event if you have not used or seen them. They are great!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Proverbs 14:22 "Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness."

No comments: