Friday, March 25, 2011

Fabric Flowers

I couldn't decide what to do with the beautiful fabric that Stampin' Up is providing for us now. Someone suggested to use it on a card. I thought that it would look cute cut out with the Big Shot. I used my Flower Folds Die in order to do this. I then layered with a circle in the middle and then a brad to top it all off. This fabric is nice and thick and the colors are so rich.

I can officially say that I own all the Embossing folders now. I just love all of them and can't get enough of them! This folder is called Elegant Lines. It gives such a deep impression and between it and the fabric this card didn't need anything else.

Take some time to check out the fabric. I bet you could come up with some fun ideas of ways to use it. Let me know if you think of something. I would love to try some other ideas!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)


Psalm 73:25-26 "Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever."

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oooo, I really like this one!