Monday, April 25, 2011

Have a Seat...

I have had my eye on this stamp set for awhile, but I had not gotten around to purchasing it. I finally decided to get it. I love it's simplicity. I also love that the chairs and bench look like antiques, there is just something about antique furniture that I love.

I used my Big Shot for the scallop square. It was the perfect size for this card. I started with Sahara Sand as the background. I then added Always Artichoke and Night of Navy. For the words I used my Teeny Tiny Wishes. Then sticking with the antique theme I used my Antique brads to finish it off.

I wanted this card to be able to be used for a man if someone needed a man card. Those are so hard to come by when we make flowery cards all the time!

I hope you love this stamp set as much as I do !

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"You can make plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail." Psalm 19:20-21

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ooh, I like this one! I've been looking at that set too. I think that you did a good job with the gender neutral option!