Monday, April 11, 2011

Friends

Are you tired of this DSP yet? I'm not! You will get to see a few more cards with it this week. (I just have to say that I still have some left and when I make these cards I make several at a time!)

I needed to send a couple friends a thinking of you card so I used Vintage Vogue for this card. The flowers in the background were fun to stamp with two different colors (daffodil delight and tangerine tango) and I really made the Friends stand out by using Early Espresso. I also used Early Espresso on the words at the bottom of the card. For the DSP I just cut a strip the size I wanted, tore it in half, and used both sides. I like the texture it gives to the card.

I hope you get time to stamp this week.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Our lives are in His hands, and He keeps our feet from stumbling." Psalm 66:9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the card I received in the mail...it was fun to get one that was handmade. Blessings...Pam