Monday, April 4, 2011

Button Bracelets

These were so fun to make. Mom and I spent a weekend together when our guys were out of town. We had so much fun making these bracelets.

All they take are some beautiful Stampin' Up buttons and stretchy jewelry cord.

You can make two bracelets out of one container of buttons and we even had some buttons left over.

I am considering doing a class so leave a comment if you would be interested in a class.

Thanks for stopping by. I can't believe it is April already!

Happy April! Britni :)

"My health may fail; and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever." Psalm 73:26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have a bracelet class, I'd love to attend--these would make great gifts, although I'd want to make one for myself too! Brooke