Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Shot Envelope and Flower Brad

Hello Stampers! I hope you had a wonderful week! I also hope you had a chance to stamp or create.

The sample I have today I can not take credit for. I saw a card similar to this and just changed the colors and accessories.

For this card I started with Bella Rose Designer Series Paper which helped me choose the next colors which include Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Chocolate Chip. For the small envelope I used my Big Shot. I love the flower brad and the two colors of ribbon. Also, I loved how the creator used the scallop punch to go along with the scallop on the envelope.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 5:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britni, thanks for letting us make this card design at our card club group. It is a pretty card when completed! And I was actually able to put it together!
Crystal