Friday, February 27, 2009

Sewing Friends

When this set first came out I really liked it, but I wasn't sure I would use it enough to purchase it. I had some customers show interest in it and I could get it on sale during one of SU's great promotions so I decided to get it. After I made this card I was happy that I did.

I was inspired by a card that I saw in the SU Idea book and Catalog. For this card I used Ballet Blue, So Saffron, and Night of Navy. I also had some Prestwick DSP left over (I know it is retired). This card came together really well and I was glad that I had seperated the words from the image when I mounted my stamps for this set. It made it much easier to get everything just how I wanted it.

Have fun with this layout. I think it looks cute and it can easily be changed to work with many different stamp sets.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is back!

Anonymous said...

I can see it now too.
Love,
Mom:)