Sunday, February 1, 2009

I need your help and advice.

Well, my life is becoming busy and it is hard to find a lot of time to sit and stamp, take pictures, and update my blog daily. I really want to provide these great ideas for all of you, but I also want to make sure it is worth my time to continue posting daily.

What I need to know from you is...
1. How often do you check my blog?
2. Are the ideas helpful and inspiring?
Please leave me message and make sure to include your name so that I can know exactly how many people check my blog.

Send me your ideas and pictures. I also love featuring my fellow stampers and your great ideas. This also helps me fill some of my posts.

I don't want to give this up, but I am just trying to figure out just how often I need to update my blog.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to leave me a message!

Thanks! Britni :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog daily while my dial-up e-mail is loading. I'm liking the SU papers more when I see what you have created with them.

Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

I check out your blog every day but less so on the weekends. Your ideas are always helpful. You should post some of your samples on splitcoasters. Aunt Bonnie

Anonymous said...

You are on my list I check daily. I have found your comments and ideas very useful and appreciate all of them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Britni, I check you Blog pretty regularly even for being rather computer challenged.
(Probably not every day, but I always open it up when I fire the laptop up.) I really enjoy seeing what you are up to. Do what you think you can handle is what I say. We know you will usually be having something new and creative when you have the time!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Hi Britni,
I love your blog! I usually check it daily along with my email when I get home at night.You are always so upbeat and that is great! I really enjoy seeing all that you do.
~Pam

Anonymous said...

Britni,
I love your blog but only do what life allows you to do. Don't get stressed out about it. I enjoy your examples and ideas.

Love,
Mom:)

Unknown said...

I check it daily (but it takes me awhile to comment) and the ideas are great. If you need to do it less often I think everyone will understand. It's great though!

Georgia said...

I like to stop by each day too. However, I know how hard it is to keep posting day after day after day. I guess that's why I'm checking out your blog at 11:45pm on Saturday night. (I just finished my post for Sunday.)
BTW . . you can use any of the photos I put on our glitterbees yahoo group. . that might take some of the stress away. Keep up the good work and if you don't want to post every day every other day would be fine.

~ Georgia

Anonymous said...

After work each day is my time to check e-mail and your blog. Being new to stamping I really enjoy the projects,tips and techniques you include.If there's nothing new I read an old post or follow the link to Georgia's site and see what she's up to. If your ideas get any more helpful and inspiring I'll need a second job to support my stamp addiction. I think we'll all agree that whatever time you share with us is great. Dee

Anonymous said...

I try to check it daily. I enjoy seeing all of the new ideas and the ideas that others send to you. You know that you inspire me. I have tried many things I have seen on the blog. Hope that you are able to continue with all that you are able to accomplish.