Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Treats

Check these out! These were made and designed by my Mom. I think she did a great job and her friends will love to receive such a thoughtful gift.

During my catalog bash we had a little down time and we started to work on these treat bags. I let her borrow my Big Shot to cut out the Scallop Circles for the toppers on the Cellophane Bags that Stampin' Up sells. All we did was fold the paper in half, punch two holes through the whole thing, and then tie ribbon through the holes. She used Riding Hood Read and Pink Pirouette. She then used coordinating colors for the gift tag. She found a nice heart and a nice saying to put on the tag and that is all she needed. She then added another texture by using twine to tie on the tag.

She also used Bella Rose Designer Series Paper which worked great for Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For, everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks for showing the treat bags that I made. Thanks for letting me use your Big Shot too.
Love,
Mom:)