Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bright Colors

Maybe these bright colors will helps us think about Spring...it is on the way!

The stamp set I used for this card was Petal Pizazz. It was a new set with the new catalog. I love it! The flowers are all different sizes and fun to layer. The colors for this card are Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, and Tangerine Tango.

On Monday I featured the Scallop Circles for the Big Shot. I wanted to show you a card example using the scallop circles. I first punched out my scallop circle with the Big Shot and then I stamped my large orange flower onto it. I then layered a small flower on top which I punched out with my 1" circle punch. I used dimensionals to make it pop and also a brad from the Circle Designer Brads collection. For the background on the bottom I used the leaf that is also part of that set. I thought that I needed some words and I wanted to use another punch so I got out my Curly Label Punch set. It adds another element and really makes the word pop!

I hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I loved making it. This is a Britni original. I didn't get any ideas from anywhere for this card (Justin was so proud!).

Have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place." Acts 2:1

No comments: