Monday, February 16, 2009

Sympathy


Sympathy cards are the last cards that we want to make, but there are times when we really need them. Having some simple, yet powerful sympathy cards around will help you when you need one quickly.

My Aunt Bonnie was kind enough to let me borrow this stamp set.

For the outside of this card I kept the design simple and it was inspired by another card I saw on the SU demonstrator website.

The colors I used were Elegant Eggplant, Handsome Hunter, and Kraft. I used my markers to color the stamp and then stamp the image. I used Basic Black for the words so that they would stand out against the image. For the Kraft in the background I used Versamark and the flower image to add a little depth. I did tear both colors in the background and I used my distressing tool on all of the edges.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

No comments: