Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Shot Letters

As I was working on this little scrapbook I thought to myself...I wonder if we still sell these? Well, come to find out we don't. We do still sell the larger version of this, but not the smaller. I still wanted to share this with you.

This is the small Chipboard album. I love how you can customize the front, back, side, and the entire inside of this album. It makes it even more unique.

For this book I decided to focus on my nephew Oen. I have so many pictures of him and I wanted to put a few of my favorites in one spot. I decided to put his name on the outside using my letters from the Big Shot. I love these letters. My goal was to find more ways to use them and I have done just that. These letters would work great for any scrapbooking. They are the perfect size for large or small projects. The letters look great on the outside of a journal or notebook. They also work great for tags to put on luggage or your favorite basket. The options are endless with these letters.

I hope to do more scrapbooking here soon and I am going to be offering a class. If you are interested in joing please let me know. It will be held March 21st at my house starting 10 and going until we are done. You will need to purchase a scrapbook and a Simply Scrappin Kit. If you want to order ribbon you may. I will let you use my stamps and punches the day of the class.

Have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the stickers and would find them useful, but can't remember my log in info. Duh! me!!! Jen K