Sunday, March 1, 2009

March - Spring is on the way

Hello my fellow stampers! I have decided to include my newsletter right here on my blog. This may be easier for some of you to view. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sale-A-Bration is going on now
! When you spend $50 you will get to choose a special SAB stamp set or set of Designer Series Paper.

Would you love to have scrapbooking advice, scrap maps, and access to lots of stamping supplies? Come to my scrapbook class!!!
March Scrapbooking Class! I will be having a scrapbooking class at my house on March 21st. Please let me know this week if you are interested so that I can get supplies ordered. If you can not come during March how about April 1st? (I need an RSVP for this class by March 14th.)
What you need: Simply Scrappin’ Kit and an album (you can choose the kit and album you would like to work with.)

March Make and Take
I will not be having a regular Make and Take this month unless several people are interested then I will be more than happy to have one. It would have to be during the week. Let me know if you are interested.

Coming Soon!
April 23rd Make and Take – This make and take will be from 6-8 p.m. We will be making four cards and covering one composition notebook for $10. This will be very exciting and a fun new project! I hope you can join us!

No comments: