Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Florida Scrapbooking Part Two

Here are some more of my florida pics. I only did two spreads, but I thought they turned out great. These pages contain more pictures so I had to think of a creative way to display them and make them flow.

I kept the similar pictures together. All of these shots are focused around the birds. I love nature and I loved watching the birds at the beach. Justin and I also had to have a photo shoot with the birds. Justin enjoyed chasing and scaring them a little too much!

A great element of these pages were the cirlces. It helps draw your eyes around the pages and everything isn't a square. I started with the build-a-brads on the right side and I thought those turned out great. Then with the circles around the shells on the left it really topped it all off.
I would love to share these pages with you. Come to an event and ask to see these pages. I had a ton of fun making them and I thought the results were great.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

Happy Scrapping! Britni :)

"A man's spirit sustains him in sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?" Proverbs 18:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the scrap pages. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all. Jen