Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hostess Flowers

I love how this card turned out. I wanted to keep it simple, but really focus on the words and flowers.

This is a hostess stamp set that is worth earning. When you stamp it it stamps just the outline of the flowers and leaves. I thought the card was beautiful that way, but then I decided to get out my pastels and color in the flowers. This made the flowers really pop off the paper and made me say WOW! It is amazing what one small detail will do to the entire card.

The colors used for this card were Ballet Blue, Rose Red, Kraft, and Always Artichoke. Host a workshop and earn this great stamp set. It is worth it!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth." John 4:24

No comments: