Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding Box

The wedding season is almost here. I just attended a wedding myself and here is the box that I took with me. I'm so forgetful...I forgot to take a picture of the gift inside. I made four coasters using the stamp set called Lovely As A Tree. They turned out great and I heard the bride say those are really nice. That's what I was going for!

For this box, I took some of my retired paper and wrapped the bottom with one side and used another sheet of the same for the top but flipped it. Stampin' Up's paper is great for yet another use! I thougth it made it look elegant. I then put the card on top, but I knew it needed something else. I added some ribbon and flower brad to make it pop. I had a lot of fun getting this ready!

Be creative when you are preparing for weddings. Homemades gifts and wrapping are always appreciated!

Happy Wrapping! Britni :)

"Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit." John 3:5

No comments: