Monday, March 23, 2009

Calling all Knitters and Crocheters!!!


Come join in the yarny fun while we knit and crochet for others, those in need, gifts, and of course ourselves.
Share your ideas and talent with others that love to knit and crochet.
When: March 26th @ 6:30 p.m.
Where: Perk’s (205 S College Ave Aledo)
I hope to make this a once or twice a month event!

This is another one of my favorite crafts and I want to share my love with others just as I do with stamping. I would love for anyone that is interested in knitting and crocheting to come join us. If you don't know how to knit then come and learn! It will be a lot of fun and a very relaxing time doing something we love.

You can just come that night or call/e-mail me for more details!

Happy Crafting! Britni :)

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look to your blog. Nice change up!

Jen