Friday, March 6, 2009

Rooster!!!

When I saw this rooster I knew I had to have it. As a demonstrator we get a sneak peak at some of the stamp sets before anyone else. This was one set that we had a chance to buy ahead of time, too. I am so glad that I waited. I get chances just like you do to earn hostess benefits!!! I earned this set for FREE!

To make this card I used a design that I saw on another card, but modified it to fit my design and colors. I love how it all went together. My mom noticed that the Ruby Red with the Basic Black words stamped made the Ruby Red seem even richer and darker.

I hoped you enjoyed my rooster as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know - I thought I had left a comment on this one, but it must not have taken!
Comment, love the Rooster. So this means I need to host a party in order to earn points to get this one! Always something isn't it.

Thanks again for another fun make and take. So much fun!

Crystal