Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Oen!

Speaking of the Big Shot. My last post featured Big Shot pieces and so does this one. I saw a similar card to this and I knew I had to make on for my nephew. He will be turning two on Wednesday, but this weekend we will be celebrating his birthday.


He loves Elmo right now and so I have a feeling he will love this card.

For this card I used my large scallop circle on my Big Shot. I then used Circle punches and a free hand cut the mouth. Elmo is so cute!

Be creative and see what you can come up with using your punches! How simple, but cute is this card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed Elmo!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe" John 1:7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Happy Birthday Oen!

Georgia said...

LOVE IT!!! I've seen some characters done, but not like this. . . GREAT JOB!