Wednesday, March 18, 2009

God's Beauty

Check it out! Look very closely...what do you see? Do you see that awesome texture on the Top Note? I love my new texture plates from Stampin' Up! I decided to double up with the Big Shot. I first cut out my Top Note and then ran it back through using my texture plate. Wow! The Big Shot can do so many different things.

I then used this beautiful hostess stamp set to accent this background. The saying says it all on this card!

You have until July to earn this great hostess set! I wouldn't let it pass you by. This butterfly will make beautiful spring and summer cards.

Thanks for taking time to check out my blog! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be wtih you forever." John 14:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the texture plates on your card, and boy the flower on your opening page is beautiful.