Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sale-A-Bration!

There is still time! Sale-A-Bration is still here, but not for long! SAB is a great time of year for customers and demonstrators. I have even earned some FREE stamps myself. When you spend $50 you can also get a FREE stamp set, paper, or ribbon bundle from the SAB catalog.

Well, I am off and gone again and I like to have a contest while I am gone (we are at a wedding this time). Would you like to win something from the SAB catalog? I bet you would. Leave me a message by Tuesday night and tell me your favorite card or technique that I have featured here on my blog.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Britni,

I enjoy all your posts however, my all time favorite is the one you and your hubby did together. The birdhouse. I think it's wonderful he is getting involved:)

Unknown said...

My favorite technique, which might not be a technique, is putting the words for the stamps on the sides of the blocks. My favorite card (well, today it will be my favorite) was the second one on 1/9 - the two way one with the flower and glitter.

Anonymous said...

Britni,
I love your scrapbook pages from your Florida trip. Did you use the Seaside stamp set?? It looks great!
Love, Aunt Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Picking a favorite technique of yours is hard! I just like to see all your ideas and things you've created. Right now, it's the scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love a contest. My favorite of your recent posts would have to be the Sewing Friends card. I finally got up the courage to assemble my Puns from the Past stamp set using your idea of mounting the words and images separately. Now I have your idea for inspiration to use the sewing machine stamp(my favorite). I also love the pages from your scrapbook of your Florida trip. Dee

Anonymous said...

Greetings from a fellow stamper thanks to you! I enjoyed making and giving the Valentine treat box. My sweetheart really thought it was just the best! Not to mention the treats inside.

Thanks! Crystal

Anonymous said...

My favorite card, at the present, is the one with the Big Shot Envelope and Flower Brad. I really think it is a fun one to send in the spring. Looking forward to the scrapbooking album class this coming Saturday. Hope you had fun at the wedding.
~Pam