Monday, March 9, 2009

Florida Scrapbooking Part One

Well here they are! I got my Florida pictures scrapbooked. It didn't take me that long to get them done. What I loved was that I could order my prints from snapfish and they come right to my mailbox. That makes it easier on me.

For my scrapbook pages I used our new and beautiful textured DSP, Parisian Breeze. It is so beautiful and it really made these pictures stand out. I also used our stamp set called Seaside. These shells were perfect because these were the shells we saw in Florida.

As you can see I did a lot of layering. I love layers and it adds texture and a great visual effect.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I am so thankful for my faithful bloggers. I love that you take the time to check out my new creations and it keeps me motivated to make new and exciting projects.

Don't forget...it isn't too late to sign up for my April 4th Scrapbook class. All you need is a Scrappin' Kit and an album. I will provide stamps, markers, stamp pads, and punches. If you want embellishments such as brads, ribbons, etc then you will need to bring that.

I will be your personal scrapbooking coach that day and I will provide scrapmaps and great scrapbooking pointers. Let me know ASAP if you are interested in coming to that class.

Happy Scrapping! Britni :)

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your scrapbook layout! I'm anxious to start mine-the scrapbook arrived today. I would love to come on the 4th, but you know the schedule of a husband in the fields....