Monday, March 16, 2009

Card Holder Folder

Wouldn't this be a great gift? I am always looking for great home-made gifts to give to friends and family. There are different holidays and occasions to give gifts anytime of the year, but wouldn't it also be nice to receive something just because?

I watched a great demonstrator video with some of my fellow stamping demonstrators and this is one project that I learned how to make. This is a folder. As you can see below the outside of the folder is decorated to match the coordinating cards. The inside of the folder has two slots where you can place three envelopes on one side and the three cards on the other. Then after they use the cards and envelopes they could use it to keep coupons, vacation memories, cards from someone else, etc. The ideas ar endless. It is a gift within a gift.

Would you like more information on this project? Join Card Club today or let me know you would like a copy of the instructions when you place your next order!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins." Ephesians 2:1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that idea is really neat! What a great gift to give a friend.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Now that is one of my favorites! I love the bright red and those cute little ladybugs. I'd love to see this in person.