Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Homework?!?!?!

Yes, I give out homework....I know how hard am I on my Card Club girls? Last month I gave the girls some Big Shot pieces and challenged them to take them home and see what they could create. I had two people complete the assignment. I think some ladies will be staying in from recess!!! haha :)

Teresa did the beautiful card on the far left. I love the Botanical Blooms stamp (Sale-A-Bration) that she used in the middle of her Big Shot piece. There is still time to get that stamp set, but it will be gone April 1st.

Brooke did the other two cards. She did a great job incorporating the Big Shot pieces into two different cards. I love the colors, too. Thanks for sharing ladies. They look great!

I hope you enjoyed these great ideas! Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Emmanuel." Isaiah 7:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the coolest homework I've ever seen.

Dee