Monday, March 2, 2009

Jumbo Paper-clip card

I love cards and gifts all in one! This is a great way to give just that small gift to someone that you care about.

This is easy to make when you don't have very much time.

For this card, I used our in colors, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Tangerine Tango! I love how these colors go together so well.

For the paper clip, I used a Jumbo Paper clip that you can find at Wal-Mart. I just punched out the scallop circle and layered with the flowers that I punched using my circle punches. I tied a little ribbon along the top to give it just one more element.

These are the types of projects that we do at Card Club. This is March's 3-D project! This is always room for more to join.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:34

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you get the top to stay on the clip? I can't get mine to stay.
jennifer