Friday, April 3, 2009

Covers

Wow! It is so easy to make scrapbooks when you have a Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin Up! My mom, Pam, and myself had a great time working together, sharing supplies, and sharing ideas while we put together our scrapbooks. I thought our covers turned out so great that I just had to share them.

The first one on the right is Pam's. She used some of her paper to cut out some Big Shot pieces. She then added some ribbon and stuck the paper on using Sticky Strip. Wow! Looks Great!

The next book is the front of my mom's that she is making to put pictures of her grandson in. I love the different textures she used with all the different ribbons. She decided to use the Top Note from the Big Shot and also her frog sticker from her Simply Scrappin' Kit.



The last album cover is mine. I worked on scrapping my engagement photos and this is the cover that I used. I was able to use two different colors of ribbon and then tie them togehter with a third color. I used Big Shot pieces and stickers from my Simply Scrappin' Kit!

We had a blast putting these together. If you haven't ever used our kits I would give them a try. I fall in love with them every time I use them. Everything coordintes and it makes it so easy to put things together.

If you don't think that you are a scrapbook person then this is a great way to start. It is fun and easy. I will be very willing to help you and get you started.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed our ideas!

Happy Scrapping! Britni :)

"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" John 1:29

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Britni, My creative juices were really tapped today! What a fun day putting together my first scrapbook! Thanks for encouraging me and all the neat ideas to put this together!
Crystal :)