Monday, April 20, 2009

New Color Scheme

Hello Stampers! Come on in and see what I have made for you today!

Now this card may look familiar, but I wanted to show you how you can make the same card two different ways. I used this design for the card we are making at my Make and Take but for this design I changed the colors. I had some of my Parisian Breeze left over from my scrapbook so I decided to use it and take the color inspiration from that paper. I love how light and soothing the colors look.

One other technique I love to do is use ribbon and twine together. That makes it soft but still gives it the rustic outdoors feel to go along with the stamp set, Garden Scene (Mini Catalog).

I hope you enjoyed my design today. I had a lot of fun coloring in the image using my blender pen and pastels. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne." Matthew 25:31

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is the same card we made at the Make and Take-- the colors here give it a completely different feel :) Very cute!

Brooke