Friday, April 17, 2009

Make and Take Notebook

Here is a sneak peak at what else we will be making at my April Make and Take. We will be using the beautiful Designer Series Paper from the new Occasions Mini Catalog called Walk In The Park. Depending on the main colors in your paper I will coordinate a Top Note to go with it and the ribbon. I love how simple these notebooks are, but they make a great gift or a fun everyday notebook for yourself!

If you would like to sign up for my Make and Take (April 30th) please let me know by Monday, April 27th!

Have a great day! Let me know if you have any questions about this project.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

No comments: